Google Cloud is also known as virtual server computing, and it is a computing model that uses computer technology and based on the Internet.
The first thing a person does when he or she starts using the Internet is probably to start “googling” something on “google.com”. At work, you’re sure to be using at least one or two Google apps like Gmail or Google Drive. All these applications are developed on a concept called Google Cloud. It is a suite of public cloud services to be provided by Google. Google Cloud services can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators, corporate IT professionals.
It now allows you to simplify your buying or hiring process. You only need to state your request, the system will automatically pick up the free resources to meet your requirements. Therefore, there are some basic benefits of the cloud. The main functions Google Cloud offers:
- Compute – App Engine, Compute Engine, Container Engine
- Storage – Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable
- Big Data – BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Pub/Sub
- Services – Cloud Endpoints, Translate API, Prediction API
That resource can be anything related to computing and computer such as software, hardware, network infrastructure, until servers and large server networks. Currently, cloud service providers fall into three broad categories:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): The infrastructure is provided as a service.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Platform offered as a service.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Software is provided as a service.
Google Cloud Storage is a RESTful file hosting web service for storing and accessing data on Google Cloud infrastructure. This service combines the performance and scalability of the Google Cloud with enhanced sharing and security. This is a data warehouse with simple management functionality, but extremely superior and has nearly limitless scalability. You can use Cloud Storage for a variety of scenarios:
- Data storage and recovery
- Delivering large data objects to users via direct download.
- Being an integrated repository for analysis and machine learning
Cloud Big Data
Google Cloud provides a Big Data solution to be based on years of innovation at Google, that lets you capture, process, store and analyze your data in a single platform. With it, you can focus on getting insights into your project or work on the it rather than managing your infrastructure and you can combine your services on the Google Cloud with open source tools if needed both in batch mode and in “stream” and “mode”.
- Analytics Data Warehouse
- Batch and Stream Data Processing
- Managed Hadoop & Spark
- Powerful Data Exploration
- Intelligent Data Preparation
- Scalable Event Ingestion and Messaging Middleware
It allows customers to remotely access vendor services through the use of a secure to login application from a customer’s device to backup data from a server or data center to a server. Online storage hosts use encrypted connections.
- IntelliSnap feature
- Backup and Archive data
- Supporting for multiple virtualization backups
- End-user management.
Currently, Google Cloud offers a full range of data storage services. It is suitable for different workloads on different storage solutions and database requirements. This article helps users to identify database solutions, storage, whether it be mobile applications, web application applications, data paths, or backup storage.